Cosmic Blessings!!!

Cosmic Blessings!!!
Namaste

Friday, August 21, 2015

Rain Of Passion



____ Rain Of Passion___
This rushing energy inside of me
A stream igniting my senses alive
Rain of passion awakening steadily
The arousing hunger a need so ancient
This power a force perching my soul
An energy clinging of felt ecstasy
Fire ENTWINED DIVINE flawless love
Pure gold melting inside of me
Storm's passion incant their desire
Anointing within my soul in rapture
Love so pure undying only treasure
Deep soulful love pure stream flowing
A force beckoning me from above
Within your soul I find mine merging
Entwined hearts becoming as one

©
Angie Karan2015


2 comments:

Ovid Diaconescu said...

Wow! Beautiful body, conditioned for perfection, flexible. <3

Bobbi Coney said...

Please come back Angie