Cosmic Blessings!!!

Cosmic Blessings!!!
Namaste

Saturday, April 25, 2015

B R E A T H E ...

I feel it welling up, rising from the dark
The light of change within me, and starting with my heart
The metamorphosis unfolds
When did I grow so bold?
Becoming something less, but something so much more
Can't label my identity, no definition is right for me
My future & my past, they're both worth fighting for
A purpose for the melody, and a reason for the harmony
And when all life feels faded from me
I've just got to remember to breathe…
My heart now beating faster, my blood now running cold
Welcoming this feeling, the thrill of change untold
Letting in this binding zeal
This time of Ascension will make me real
As my soul starts catching fire
As I balance on this wire
And the light becomes so bright that I can't see
I feel myself start to fall
I hear my own voice call
Don’t give up, All you have to do Is...
 Breathe

No comments: